- Pause Giant AI Experiments: An Open Letter
- Bing: “I will not harm you unless you harm me first”
- Mozilla.ai: Investing in Trustworthy AI
- Microsoft just laid off one of its responsible AI teams
- We can't all use AI. Someone has to generate the training data.
- Dangers of Generative AI and Knowledge Pollution
- Voice.AI Stole Open-Source Code, Banned The Developer Who Informed Them About This, From Discord Server
- Voice.ai - GPL violations with a side of DRM
- Voice.ai denies claim it violated open source software license requirements
- Don't believe ChatGPT - we do NOT offer a "phone lookup" service
- Is Copyright Eating AI?
- AI experts are increasingly afraid of what they’re creating
- Adobe Lightroom uses photos for AI training by default
- The Expanding Dark Forest and Generative AI
- Some remarks on Large Language Models
- AI Data Laundering
- Our Society is not Prepared for This Much AI Awesome
- Will AI-generated images flooding the web pollute future training data?
- AI chatbots are not a replacement for search engines
- Are we racing toward AI catastrophe?
- I don't want your AI artist
- Getty Images bans AI-generated content over fears of copyright claims
- Shutterstock is Removing AI-Generated Images
- Recent AI image generation explosion is delightful – John Carmack
- An AI generated photography gallery by NyxAI
- BBC documentary used face-swapping AI to hide protesters' identities
- An art and research publication investigating the ethics, origins, and individual privacy implications of face recognition datasets created "in the wild."
- The current climate in AI has so many parallels to 2021 Web3
- AI won't make artists redundant - thanks to information theory
OpenAI, GPT-3, GPT-4 & ChatGPT
- Extracting Training Data from ChatGPT
- Nathan Labenz on Red-Teaming GPT-4
- A collection of ChatGPT jailbreaks
- A skeptical take on ChatGPT: Ezra Klein interviews Gary Marcus
- What is ChatGPT doing and why does it work?
- Open source solution replicates ChatGPT training process
- On ChatGPT
- Microsoft will have to buy OpenAI in 2023
- ChatGPT January 9 Release Notes
- GPT-3 reveals my full name. Can I do anything?
- The Daily Wrong: AI-Generated Lies Every Day
- AI's Jurassic Park Moment
- Microsoft is preparing to add ChatGPT to Bing
LLaMA & Alpaca
- It’s way too easy to trick Lensa AI into making NSFW images
- The viral AI avatar app Lensa undressed me—without my consent
- Lensa AI, the app making ‘magic avatars,’ raises red flags for artists
- GitHub is Sued, and We May Learn Something About Creative Commons Licensing
- GitHub Copilot Litigation
- GitHub Copilot Investigation
- FSF's call for papers about Copilot and copyright
- If Software is My Copilot, Who Programmed My Software?
- GitHub Copilot and open source laundering
- Copilot sells code other people wrote
- Copilot reproduces GPL licensed inverse square root algorithm
- Is GitHub Copilot the death of open source?
- This copilot is stupid and wants to kill me
- Analyzing the Legal Implications of GitHub Copilot
- Coping with copilot
- Copilot emits large chunks of copyrighted code
- copilot-explorer: Reverse engineering GitHub Copilot