- Is Copyright Eating AI?
- Adobe Lightroom uses photos for AI training by default
- The Expanding Dark Forest and Generative AI
- Some remarks on Large Language Models
- AI Data Laundering
- Will AI-generated images flooding the web pollute future training data?
- I don't want your AI artist
- Getty Images bans AI-generated content over fears of copyright claims
- Shutterstock is Removing AI-Generated Images
- Recent AI image generation explosion is delightful – John Carmack
- An AI generated photography gallery by NyxAI
- BBC documentary used face-swapping AI to hide protesters' identities
- An art and research publication investigating the ethics, origins, and individual privacy implications of face recognition datasets created "in the wild."
GPT-3 & chatGPT
- GPT-3 reveals my full name. Can I do anything?
- The Daily Wrong: AI-Generated Lies Every Day
- AI's Jurassic Park Moment
- Microsoft is preparing to add ChatGPT to Bing
- Ezra Klein Interviews Gary Marcus
- It’s way too easy to trick Lensa AI into making NSFW images
- The viral AI avatar app Lensa undressed me—without my consent
- Lensa AI, the app making ‘magic avatars,’ raises red flags for artists
- GitHub is Sued, and We May Learn Something About Creative Commons Licensing
- GitHub Copilot Litigation
- GitHub Copilot Investigation
- FSF's call for papers about Copilot and copyright
- If Software is My Copilot, Who Programmed My Software?
- GitHub Copilot and open source laundering
- Copilot sells code other people wrote
- Copilot reproduces GPL licensed inverse square root algorithm
- Is GitHub Copilot the death of open source?
- This copilot is stupid and wants to kill me
- Analyzing the Legal Implications of GitHub Copilot
- Coping with copilot
- Copilot emits large chunks of copyrighted code
- copilot-explorer: Reverse engineering GitHub Copilot